?

Log in

No account? Create an account
sweden

I'm so relieved. The nurse at the national health information service said that the spots were almost certainly a reaction to the antibiotics. None of the worst case scenarios I played out in my mind are going to happen.

With renewed energy I've called Hans, Mange and Linus. Hans and I decide to postpone the geo caching till Tuesday afternoon because of the bad weather.

Mange wasn't awake so I left a voicemail for him, asking him to call me back.

Linus and I decided to meet for lunch on Tuesday. He was going to come up with a restaurant, he said.

It's really raining with intent now. But I have some shopping to do and I also want to have lunch somewhere. The plan is to walk over to Åhlens and if I don't find what I'm looking for there, I'll move on to the big shopping centre in Tornby.

Comments